Real Living Options Association Inc. is committed to the following value statements:
- People with a disability have a right to a lifestyle which is based on the same rights, responsibilities and opportunities as other citizens.
- People with a disability, along with all members of society should have a safe, secure and comfortable life in their own home.
- A person’s home environment should be a place of sanctuary which will be reflected in all work practices of Real Living Options Association Inc..
- The natural authority of families is respected.
- Community inclusion is not just living in a house in the community, it also gives rise to meaningful participation in community life and the development of broader networks.
- People with a disability should expect to have support and assistance which respects their rights, responsibilities, goals and aspirations and is flexible to changing needs while providing opportunities for participation and valued roles.
Click on this link to read our Strategic Plan 2018 to 2020
Click on this link to view our Constitution